Tuesday 16 February 2016

Mr and Mrs Shears

When we decided to get our kitchen redesigned, we were recommend two different companies. Upon having an initial meeting with Diane, I knew Diane Berry Kitchens would be the one we’d go with; I was right!  From the very first meeting I had with Diane, I was so impressed. It is incredibly rare you happen upon somebody who knows their stuff like this lady does and I really enjoyed spending time with her, working to get the space just right for us. Diane really took the time to get to know us and how we lived, what we wanted from the kitchen both now and in the future, to make sure it stood the test of time. The designs Diane came back with blew us away, she’d reworked the space in a much better way than we imagined possible. Diane’s enthusiasm, knowledge, dedication and passion is clearly the driving force in, what has to be, one of the most professional companies I have had the pleasure to work with. The kitchen fitter was incredible too. I never thought I’d be sad to see a work man leave, but I was. He was a real pleasure to have in the house; his work was meticulous and he left the space immaculate every day. All the staff at Diane Berry Kitchens have been a pleasure to deal with and so efficient. Needless to say, I was thrilled with the end result and have recommended Diane to many of my friends and family. 

A big thank you to all at Diane Berry Kitchens, we couldn’t be happier. 

Best wishes

Georgie 

No comments:

Post a Comment